My AR/VR Journey
Friends, welcome to my website - On this page my objective is to do two things:
- Give as much information as I can from my previous AR/VR companies. Below you will find an eBook, articles and videos that my team and I have created over the last decade. I like to share this information with you and hope you find some value in it.
- I have started a new company in the location-based entertainment space I would like to talk with as many studios, technology developers, distributors and operators so feel free to reach out to me anytime.
Currently, I am the CEO of Phenomena a technology and entertainment company that develops Immersive Spectacles with our own proprietary haptics technology. In the past, I was the General Manager of Zone3 (VR/AR) and founded two companies that pioneered the AR/VR sector in Canada. I have raised over 2 million dollars throughout my startup career and had one exit. I am also a bilingual keynote speaker and have presented at several international conferences including SXSW, C2, G20, etc. My award-winning AR/VR agencies have built immersive experiences for a number of high profile global brands such as Universal Pictures (50 Shades of Grey Darker and The Mummy) as well as Twitter.
- If you feel like reading some news on VR/AR please check out my technology blog on Huffington Post.
- If you want some use case breakdowns of some of my VR/AR projects please make sure to watch my show /SURGE FORWARD/
- On Instagram I give daily tips for entrepreneurship. (No I am not selling anything) And bonus if you are an Mixed Martial Arts fan where you can see pictures and videos from the world famous Tristar gym that I train from.
- If you want to see my latest 50 VR/AR project you can go to my youtube page where I post them. Shoot me an email if you are stuck with a problem in VR/AR I’ll see what I can do to help.
- If you want AR/VR news please go to my facebook or Linkedin page.